The volume „Excel aPROFundat” offers all the details about the main features of the Excel spreadsheet while also focusing on “hidden” functionalities. This book has been created to serve as a learning resource for beginners and advanced, in terms of the multiple functions and the associated context.
By reading this book and practising the example provided, the learners will be able to:
- create, manipulate and protect functional worksheets;
- highlight data by using conditional formatting;
- manage, analyse and visualise large volumes of data;
- perform complex computation by using the predefined aggregate functions;
- work with databases by performing validations, running queries and using aggregate functions;
- group, synthesise, simulate and optimise information by using specific features and instruments;
- graphically representing data by using diagrams;
- perform statistical analyses by using complex functions and features.